With health and safety as a top priority, product testing is extremely important for Inpro Corp., a manufacturer of interior and exterior architectural products. By utilizing in-house 3D printing, Inpro Corp. can now create production-quality 3D parts to:
- Test the fit, form, and function of their designs
- Determine optimal part tolerances before production
- Mimic the customer installation process before sending parts
- Paint and drill into prototypes
- Use prototypes as an installation tool
- Accelerate product to launch cycle
- Create multi-colored parts for better visualization
- Print multiple prototypes in the same build
Watch the video to learn how they do it!
To view other 3D printing success stories, please visit our website!
By: Katie Vanden Heuvel, Digital Media Coordinator